You are a self starter wanting to DIY your website but…
You're confused by tech terminology
You're after a course you can refer to whenever you need
You are full of questions
You could have already created your website but...
TAKE BACK CONTROL!!
How’s this for jam packed
Your results will include:
- Clarity on where to build your website based on your needs
- You’ll feel empowered after learning industry terms and what elements you require
- Understanding the key elements of website design and how to build a home page that converts
- Knowing which pages you need on your site
- Key marketing techniques to share you new website with your audience
- A home base for you to continue your learning in a supportive and encouraging environment
I’m Erica, the owner of the voice you are about to get to know really well. I’m also the Creative Director of The Island Creative, a 6 figure Marketing Agency in Tasmania.
As a self taught website designer it too me years to wrap my head around all of the areas I had to focus on to ensure when we published a site, we published right.
Now with over 11 years up my sleeve, and a reinvigorated focus to coach and educate, I realised that if there had been a one stop location to cover off the areas I needed to have knowledge in when building a website I would have been able to develop my skills much quicker.
I’m a knowledge sharer, I’ve poured all of my years of learning into this course and I hope nothing more that it becomes a valuable tool for you to build not only your site, but the business of your dreams.